With the release of hundreds of alien viruses into computers, protecting our computers from these dangers has become very important in today’s times. But how can you protect your computer from harm? Today, many safety measures can be used to prevent viruses from entering your computer. Among many, the Norton Antivirus security system is one of the top software used to protect computers. There are many options to install Norton security in your system, but you can check the online platform for Norton Antivirus free downloads.
Steps to install and download Norton security on your computer
The following are the steps to download and install Norton antivirus-
- Visit the site of Norton to sign in to your existing Norton account by entering your username and password provided to you. If you do not have an account, then create one by clicking on the option ‘create account’ to complete the sign-in procedure.
- After sign in, you will be headed to the Setup window on the Norton site. There click ‘Free download’ Norton antivirus for my computer.
- As the downloading process complete, a product key will be needed. This key will be provided to you on your Norton account. Enter the provided product key to proceed further.
- Click Agree and download option once you have entered the product key. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you accept that you understand their rules and will abide bythem throughout.
- Click continue if the User Account Control window appears and follow the given on-screen directions.
- Once the process completes, your Norton product will be activated and is ready to use.
Why should I buy Norton Security only?
With so many other antivirus software in the market, it becomes difficult to choose the best one. Read here why you should installNorton only for your computer.
- The Norton Antivirus security product is a complete package for all your computer needs. It protects all the online transactions that you perform in your daily routine and protects the identity associated with it.
- Norton software is designed to identify all the harmful viruses that enter your device and defends against those detected worms, Trojans, viruses, spyware malware and other harmful threats to protect your computer.
- The viruses tend to destroy all the important files and documents that are stored on your system. Norton antivirus software acts as a protection shield and backs up all the lost data from the backend. In this way, the lost data is restored, and you remain safe and secure.
- Certain sites are infected with viruses. While working online on those websites, the viruses enter your computer and infect the system completely. Hence to avoid such happening, Norton product blocks the entry of those viruses as and when it identifies them on your computer.
Cleans up space on your computer’s hard drive for better functioning of the applications.For example, if your computer isflooded with unwanted files, it will function very slowly.